Nizhny Novgorod: +7 (831) 275-888-9
Moscow: +7 (495) 789-49-68
Packaged Transformer Substations (PTS)
Industrial Automation & Control Systems
TCN Electro professionals perform the set of commissioning works including check, adjustment, and testing of electrical equipment using its own mobile electric laboratory.
List of permitted types of tests and measurements:
1. Measurement of insulation resistance of electrical equipment.
2. Measurement of "phase-zero" loop resistance.
3. Measurement of resistance of the grounding devices. Measurement of the ground resistivity.
4. Checking presence of circuit between earthing switches and earthed components.
5. Testing insulation of electrical equipment and cable lines by high voltage.
6. Measurement of DC resistance of transformers/electric machines windings.
7. Checking circuit breaker tripping mechanisms and cutoff devices.
8. Checking and setting up the relay protection and automation devices.
9. Measurements of power, current, and voltage.
10. Power transformer testing.
All electrical laboratory instruments have certificates of conformity and are subject to annual inspection. Electric measurement and test methods have been approved by Rostekhnadzor of Nizhny Novgorod.
All commissioning works are performed by highly qualified personnel
having sufficient experience and authorization for this type of work.
Technical report on equipment setup and testing is compiled after the work is completed.
VIDEO ABOUT TCN-ELECTRO PLANT
GEOGRAPHY OF DELIVERIES
CATALOGUE PRINTED VERSION
©1999-2018 ООО TCN-electro
Sale Department for the Nizhny Novgorod region: +7 (831) 275-888-9
Regional sale department (Russia and CIS countries): +7 (495) 789-49-68
7 A, ul. Elektrovoznaya, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, 603108